Robotics is a rapidly growing field that involves the design, development, and operation of machines capable of performing tasks traditionally done by humans or animals. This technology has a wide range of applications across various industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, agriculture, defense, and entertainment. For investors looking to capitalize on the growth and innovation of robotics, there are several ETFs to consider.
1. Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Thematic ETF (BOTZ): This ETF tracks the Indxx, which consists of companies that stand to benefit from increased adoption of robotics and AI. With a 5-year annualized return of 23.81%, this ETF offers exposure to producer manufacturing and electronic technology sectors.
2. ROBO Global Robotics & Automation Index ETF (ROBO): This ETF focuses on companies that derive revenue from the robotics and automation industry. With an AUM of $1.34 billion, it has a 5-year annualized return of 22.97%.
3. iShares Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Multi-Sector ETF (IRBO): This ETF invests in companies producing products or services related to robotics and AI. It has a 5-year annualized return of 21.87% and a low expense ratio of 0.47%.
4. First Trust Nasdaq Artificial Intelligence And Robotics ETF (ROBT): This ETF includes companies classified as AI or robotics according to the Consumer Technology Association. It has an AUM of $413 million and a 5-year annualized return of 21.79%.
5. ARK Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF (ARKQ): As an actively managed fund, this ETF invests in companies expected to benefit from autonomous transportation, robotics, energy storage, and more. With a 5-year annualized return of 21.69%, it has exposure to software, services, and technology hardware sectors.
6. ALPS Disruptive Technologies ETF (DTEC): This ETF invests in companies disrupting traditional industries through technological innovation, including robotics and AI. It has an AUM of $1 billion and a 5-year annualized return of 20.96%.
7. SPDR S&P Kensho Intelligent Structures ETF (SIMS): Focusing on smart building infrastructure and intelligent transportation, this ETF also includes investments in smart robots. It has an AUM of $107 million and a 5-year annualized return of 20.85%.
8. SPDR S&P Kensho Final Frontiers ETF (ROKT): This ETF concentrates on companies involved in exploring outer space and the deep sea, including space and underwater robotics. With an AUM of $64 million, it has a 5-year annualized return of 19.79%.
9. WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund (WCLD): While not solely focused on robotics, this ETF invests in cloud computing, which is closely related to robotics and AI. It has an AUM of $2.1 billion and a 5-year annualized return of 19.67%.
10. Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF (PTF): This ETF invests in companies that demonstrate relative strength within the technology sector, including robotics and AI. With an AUM of $446 million, it has a 5-year annualized return of 19.56%.
These ETFs offer investors the opportunity to gain exposure to the robotics industry and benefit from its growth potential. Before investing, it’s important to conduct thorough research and consult with a financial advisor to ensure that these investments align with your investment goals and risk tolerance.
– ETF: Exchange-Traded Fund, a type of investment fund traded on stock exchanges.
– AUM: Assets Under Management, the total market value of assets managed by a financial institution.
– Expense Ratio: The annual fee charged to investors for managing the ETF.
– Robotics ETFs: The Top 10 Performers. (2021, December 7). Retrieved from [source URL]
– ETF.com. (n.d.). (source URL)