Looking for a fun game to play with kids, whether it’s at a sleepover or during a lunch break? “Would You Rather” is a great option. This game presents players with two hypothetical scenarios and asks them to choose which option they would rather pick. It’s a game that encourages creative thinking and imagination, and it’s always a hit with kids, teens, and even adults.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of 80 creative “Would You Rather” questions to get the fun started. From magical powers to fantastical adventures, these questions will surely spark some interesting conversations and debates.
- Would you rather have the ability to fly like a bird or swim like a dolphin underwater?
- Would you rather have a magic wand that can grant any wish or a flying broomstick?
- Would you rather explore a mysterious forest or venture into a hidden cave?
- Would you rather have a pet dragon or a talking animal sidekick?
- Would you rather have the ability to shrink down to the size of an insect or grow as tall as a giant?
- Would you rather have a room that changes based on your imagination or a backpack that holds an endless supply of whatever you need?
- Would you rather be a superhero with one specific, very strong power or a superhero with a variety of slightly weaker powers?
- Would you rather have the ability to make objects levitate or create things out of thin air?
- Would you rather have a room that changes its theme based on your mood or a closet that’s a gateway to different worlds?
- Would you rather have a magical pen that brings drawings to life or a magical book that lets you jump into its pages?
These questions are just the beginning. The possibilities are endless, and you can create your own “Would You Rather” questions based on your interests and imagination. The game is a great way to get kids thinking creatively and exploring their preferences. So, gather some friends or family members and have a blast playing “Would You Rather”!
- Andrada Florea / Getty Images/500px
- Eugene Nekrasov / Getty Images
- Recep-bg / Getty Images
- Jian Fan / Getty Images
- Alexandr Pankov / Getty Images
- Yuliia Kokosha / Getty Images